Basic - monthlyA centralized system to manage all your digital knowledge.
- Administrative API – For Yext Partners. Manage customer accounts and their services via API.
- Knowledge Assistant – Update the facts about your business right from your phone — without needing to download an app.
- App Directory – Connect the Yext Knowledge Engine with systems across your business.
- Knowledge Manager – Core data support for the facts about your business — from name, address, and phone to payment methods, holiday hours, and more.
- Knowledge API – Manage digital knowledge programmatically by connecting Yext to your internal systems via API.
- Report Builder – Dig deep into data with flexible filters and dimensioning.
- Insights Library – Pre-built metrics to show how consumers interact with your brand.
- Analytics Dashboards – Build custom, easily shareable dashboards.
- Single Sign-On – Allow your team to log in to Yext via the single sign-on (SSO) solution of your choice.
- Scheduled Updates – Update your digital knowledge on your own schedule.
- Digital Asset Management – Display brand-compliant content everywhere online with a library of pre-approved text, photo, and video assets.
- Approvals – Set robust approval workflows for edits that field users like franchisees, agents, or advisors suggest in the Knowledge Manager.
- User Roles – Empower field users like franchisees, agents, or advisors to contribute data and posts about your brand.
- Custom Fields – Extend your existing data model to the Knowledge Manager.
- Geocoding – Ensure your map pins appear correctly to drivers and pedestrians alike.
GrowthControl your digital knowledge on search, maps, and more.
- Plus all Basic
- Listings – Control the facts about your brand across the industry-leading Yext Knowledge Network of 3rd-party sites, apps, platforms, and more.
- Rich Media Syndication – Bring your brand to life by syndicating photos, videos, and more to your listings across the Knowledge Network.
- Publisher Suggestions – Decide which consumer-suggested edits you want to incorporate into your listings on 3rd-party sites.
- Listings Analytics – View how consumers interact with your brand online — and how that impacts your business — in Yext Analytics.
- Yext for Healthcare* – Sync the digital knowledge about your physicians and facilities to key healthcare sites.
- Yext for Food* – Sync your restaurant’s digital knowledge, including menu items, to key food service sites, apps, and more.
Professional + UltimateControl your brand and gain access to valuable customer feedback.
- Plus all Growth
- Review Monitoring – Leverage Yext’s direct integrations with Knowledge Network publishers to pull all your reviews, for every location, into a single dashboard — so you stay informed in real time, at scale.
- Social Location Page Posting – Engage customers by posting content to your location Pages on social sites, including Facebook and Foursquare.
- User-Generated Content – Track the content customers generate from your locations on Instagram and Google. Available to Enterprise customers only.
- Duplicate Suppression – Suppress duplicate listings with Yext’s patented process and according to each publisher’s best practices.
- Competitive Intelligence – Track how your star ratings and performance in search stack up against 5 competitors.
- Review Response – Respond to reviews on Google and Facebook, as well as any first-party reviews you generate.
- Sentiment Analysis – Understand how keywords correlate with positive or negative reviews.
- Review Insights – See the total count and distribution of your ratings — and how they impact your business — in Yext Analytics.
- Review Generation – Collect first-party reviews from customers via email, text message, and more.
- Review Publishing – Publish first-party reviews to your website(s).